Sunday, April 29, 2007

And this was the way I woke up this morning...

...crooked jaw and shorter hair!
I've already fixed my jaw... Can't say the same about the hair


Last week, I had an epiphany! It was not a divine manifastation per se, it was just an insight on the things I had been missing out. I have completely convinced myself that this year will be 'da year'. I won't think and rethink too much about some of my wills. If I really want to do something that might sound crazy, I will do it no matter what...

I'd said that I wouldn't keep being sedentary anymore... I had already mentioned it countless times. I've found a great small gym near my place that offers all kinds of workouts. That is why I took the chance of taking up boxing. It's been almost two months of practice. I've been enjoying it way way much. This sport was totally made for me.

While paying for lunch at a Chinese place next to my house too, I noticed a brochure of a Chinese language school lying on this restaurant counter. I love languages and have always tried to learn several of them... So I thought: "Why not one more?" I started my Chinese course two weeks ago and I'm already having a blast with it.

Another thing, I got this sudden urge of getting a short haircut. I looked everywhere at all girls and women in this country and I figured that they all have the same hairstyle. I was not born to look the same - so so so sorry! It's trimmed down above the shoulders with assimetric layers... My hair is more like me that it has ever been (The picture on this post shows my hair not the way I actually style it... my camera battery needs recharging!).

The last will is getting a tattoo. I've already decided on the drawing but not where to place it on my body. That one I'll leave it for later. Today is holiday in Brazil - I've got to celebrate it by doing nothing on the couch - except for watching a movie and having wine(colder temperatures have knocked on my door, finally).

Damn that I can't go out for now... still waiting for some guys to get our new gate installed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm supposed to be getting a tattoo soon with Gracie's name...but I'm a skeerdy cat...also I like the hair in the picture...oh and my foot hurts...and we're back home...but I'm still sleepy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT fair that you woke up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... It's fair if she likes it^^

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...