Saturday, December 17, 2005

awh... those buttered slugs...

I've always said that humans are pathetic material. There is nothing more pathetic than an individual with diarrhea. All started two weeks ago. I still don't know what caused this 'malade'. I've probably gotten food poisoning - "I should've simmered those slugs longer", or maybe I've drunk something that made me sick -"There should be caution signs on bathroom walls saying that toilet water isn't drinkable - damn!"

I just know that I've been like that for the last two weeks. I can't eat anything because my body cannot hold anything. I feel like melting from inside... (10 minutes pause to rush to the ladies' room...) I'm back! Wow! That was stinky!!! Where was I??? Oh, yeah - diarrhea!

...And the most pathetic is the irregular schedule that this condition put us through. It's truly insane. I need to leave classrooms in the middle of lectures to take that watery crap... yew... But i am the one who's lecturing for God' s sake! That just turns the situation a lot more embarrassing. I'm just lucky enough not to have my family around for Christmas. I bet I'd have my bowels working while on the streets buying X-mas gifts. I also have my sleep disturbed three or four times during the night so that I don't soak my bed sheets with that caramel fudge... Uhmmm! I am feeling like having a sundae now. Damn again! I'm not supposed to have any sweet stuff because it can worsen my condition. How pathetic!

12 comments:

  1. Poor baby, stay hydrated sweetie, lots of liquids.

    I know having the scoots isn’t funny, but girl you crack me up.

    Be well, xxx, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, try some acidolphulus, which is the active ingredient in yogurt, the "good" bacteria. It sometimes helps a lot. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi laila...try to drink corn starch with lemon...my mother says it's good... ;-)
    Be well...see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand - I had a similar experience, although shortlived compared to yours, over the weekend. How miserable. And there's nothing like attempting normalcy in your schedule when your body is on the fritz. EErf. You may enjoy the photo I used to depict my experience - although mine was from the 'other end'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lori:
    Thanks for wishing me well. I'm glad I made you crack out of my condition, after all this is just overwhelmingly pathetic not to laugh at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gabriel:
    You know what? I knew that home remedy all along... I had simply forgotten about it. I can try that too. Thanx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chantthis

    Hihihihi!!!
    That picture is really something.

    Thanks for visiting my spot. I'll check yours regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rain!

    I appreciated your tip. I'll try to get those special yogurts!
    Thank u!!!

    2:31 PM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since when I saw "SCREAM" in an art gallery in São Paulo, I guess that was 1997, he's become my favorite painter of all times!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...