Monday, April 30, 2007

There...

Last week, I had an epiphany! It was not a divine manifastation per se, it was just an insight on the things I had been missing out. I have completely convinced myself that this year will be 'da year'. I won't think and rethink too much about some of my wills.

I'd said that I wouldn't keep being sedentary anymore... and that is why I took the chance of taking up boxing. I've been enjoying it way way much. This sport was totally made for me.

While paying for lunch at a Chinese place, I noticed a brochure of a Chinese language school lying on this restaurant counter. I love languages and have always tried to learn several... So I thought: "Why not one more?" I started my Chinese course two weeks ago and I'm already having a blast with it.

Another thing, I got this sudden urge of getting a short haircut. I looked everywhere at all girls and women in this country and I figured that they all have the same hairstyle. I was not born to look the same - so so so sorry! It's trimmed down above the shoulders with assimetric layers... My hair is more like me that it has ever been (The picture shows my hair not the way I actually style it... my camera battery needs recharging!).

The last will is getting a tattoo. I've already decided on the drawing but not where to place it on my body. That'll I leave it for later. It's holiday in Brazil - I've got to celebrate it by doing nothing on the couch - except for watching a movie and having wine(colder temperatures have knocked on my door, finally).

PS: I don't know why this got posted twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...