Thursday, April 19, 2007

Smile, babe



Gotta smile. Oughtta do it more often. Do it! Do it! Do it and don't ask why!

It's hard being a teacher. I am aware that this statement is way obvious yet only could I realize the obviousness of it this week. I was literally harassed by a student of mine last Monday. It wasn't easy to go through humiliation and all. I won't tell details of that circumstance because I am to forget it though. I just can say that I've got to teach a troublemaker that I wish I didn't. What's left to do is get over it. What's left to do is get over it without turning a blind eye on it. I am definitely communicating that student's parents. I am absolutely answering it back. And then, only then I'll smile to my victory. Fuck yeah!

2 comments:

  1. ahahhaush
    que teacher revoltadaa..era so pra mostra q passei po aqui i dei uma lidinha!!

    =)
    beijooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck.
    Hard situation to deal with, I'm sure, but you're a good one.

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...