Sunday, June 12, 2005

New Color Of Template/Oh Nelson!!! MSN can be very helpful!!!


The "Blue Blackground" was more like ME than I have ever been!!!

I don't know why I picked out blue but I just thought that inside of me something has been happening! So this blue would be the greatest representation of this so-called-THING!!!

Well, changing the template color was a last minute decision - to turn everything blue... So posting a conversation (msn chat) between a student of mine and me would do great for today's entry. "Di" is Sabrina Didoné and Headway is Me - Laila:


-=ÐÎ=- says: hey teacher!!!

headway says: hey

-=ÐÎ=- says: how are you?

headway says: I am fantastic

headway says: I am talking to an Iranian Moviemaker... His names is Mohammed and studies filmmaking in Iran!!!

-=ÐÎ=- says: uhhh, what an amazin' thing!!!

-=ÐÎ=- says: I discovered that Tibby is really no cio

headway says: Thanks! WE DID TOO

headway says: How could you find out???

-=ÐÎ=- says: my dad said the cats always do that

headway says: she's already 5 months

headway says: CIO = HEAT

-=ÐÎ=- says: yeah, she is old, ahahaha

headway says: nope...she's precoce

-=ÐÎ=- says: poor cat...

headway says: Beto acha que ela pode ter ficado pelo excesso de carinho de todos... teorias (Beto (Roberto) thinks that she (Tibby - the cat) is in heat because she is really loved here by all... Theories)

-=ÐÎ=- says: ahahahaha....could be

-=ÐÎ=- says: i can't answer the questions about the movie...I don't know nothing

headway says: hihihihihi

headway says: We are gonna discuss that orally

-=ÐÎ=- says: oh...much better

headway says: nobody needs to write anything

-=ÐÎ=- says: great!!!!! I'm happy now!!!

-=ÐÎ=- says: I saw at your blog that a person wrote a bad comment...what a stupid person!! do you know who could be?

headway says: hihihi yeah

headway says: I know

headway says: I student of mine whois crazy.. his name is Fernando

-=ÐÎ=- says: ohhh...was he just kidding?

headway says: yep... but at first I didn't know it was him so I started offending him

headway says: now it's a big joke

-=ÐÎ=- says: hehehehehe

headway says: he also left a terrible message on Tibby's scrapbook (ORKUT) ... later go there and check it you

headway says: he does that on purpose

headway says: he's about my age... his not a kid

-=ÐÎ=- says: crazy guy

headway says: he's not a kid

headway says: Oh no! I was not talking to the filmmaker from Iran... I am talking to an anthropologist from Pakistan

-=ÐÎ=- says: you talk to so many cool people

headway says: I get confused with those Arabic names

headway says: hihihihihi

-=ÐÎ=- says: hahahah

headway says: I like to be in contact with crazy friends hihihihi

-=ÐÎ=- says: heheheh

headway says: nope... he's not an anthropologist.. he is taking medical school and read about cultures as a hobby

-=ÐÎ=- says: hahahahah

headway says: this guy is very strange

-=ÐÎ=- says: I see

headway says: hihihihi

headway says: after knowing all these people, you are gonna say that YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER is crazy

headway says: ????

headway says: impossible

-=ÐÎ=- says: hehehe

headway says: You know why people think I am crazy????

headway says: people think that We are crazy... right???

-=ÐÎ=- says: sure

headway says: Because we live in a society that blames (condena) HAPPINESS... so they get confused, they mix HAPPINESS with MADNESS!!!! I can't be happy, that would be impossible. It is much more difficult to be happy than be sad. It's more difficult to have accumulated joy thoughts than ideas and experiences of sorrow and disappointments!!!

headway says: wow... I am gonna put that in my blog now

headway says: hihihii

headway says: Sabrina... can I do something that I have never done before???

-=ÐÎ=- says: of course...you're right...very right

-=ÐÎ=- says: do it

headway says: I will post this entire conversation in my blog... ok???

-=ÐÎ=- says: ok, do it...i don't have nothing to ESCONDER, ahahahha

headway says: If you authorize me, of course

headway says: HIDE = Esconder

headway says: Let's leave a message for the one who are going to read this then???

-=ÐÎ=- says: i'll coment there after!!!!!! i love the idea

headway says: I mean... the ONESSSSS

headway says: me too

-=ÐÎ=- says: sure

headway says: It's not my idea indeed. I am copying from another blog that I read a few weeks ago!

-=ÐÎ=- says: heheheh

headway says: At least I am honest

-=ÐÎ=- says: ok, i've already know the message that i'll leave from who will read that on you blog

headway says: go ahead

-=ÐÎ=- says: If you think that I'm crazy, think TWICE: maybe the crazy is you and you just
don't know it. The crazy people are much more happy, and enjoy much more the life. I am not crazy just because I don't like to do the same things of you...Think about it before to blame another people again!!!!!

-=ÐÎ=- says: it's your turn, teacher

headway says: let me see...

headway says: How can I beat this???

headway says: Let me think...

headway says: If your reading this and think I am crazy you are COMPLETELY right

headway says: hihihhi

-=ÐÎ=- says: hahahahah, i loved that

headway says: My mind went blank

headway says: what you said was too amazing for my poor senses

-=ÐÎ=- says: oh no..i can't believe in that...come on...think.....think...ehehehhe

headway says: Sabrina, you and Carol must be Jornalists!!! You girls have brilliant minds!!! I love all my students, Marina, Vanessa, Bruno, Felipe, Fernanda, Viny, Xambi, Dani, Guilherme, Camila, Bernardo, Rafael, Leonardo, Marcelo, Tailine, Lucía, Rayssa, Fernando... yeah even you FERNANDO BALDISSEROTO!!!!!! I like you allllllllllllllllllllllllll

-=ÐÎ=- says: all your students love you too teacher!!!

headway says: Anderson, o outro Guilherme, Marcus Vinícius, Mariana, outra Marina, Giancarlo, DUDA do meuy coração, Rayanne, Viníciu (irmão da Camila), Fernanda Afonso, Marcele, Eriquinho e Bruninho, Miguel, Cristine, Marcos Bassani de Nova Bassano. ( New Bassan ROCKS!!!), Viviane, Thaís Langhi (obrigada por ter vindo ao filme).!!!!

headway says: YEWF!!!!

headway says: I am forgetting the adult students... but then this would go longer

headway says: Let me post now!


The Pakistani guy we were talking about is called Sikandar Ali... I had to go through my ORKUT friend list to make sure about his name. And Mr. Ali, if you reading this, I bet you are shocked!!! HIHIHIHI!!!

At the moment I was editing this post, Doug entered msn, but I had to set as "BUSY" and I hope to talk to you after I finish publishing this...

Have a nice one everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hei teacher, a great conversation between two intelligent girls, ahhahahah... It's a nice idea to post our conversation...
    Super nice your blog!!! Don't forget to comment in mine too, ok???
    Many many kisses of your student who love you!!!
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! I will be a jornalist! ieueheueieuehe
    Thank you for helping me with my dreams Laila, I love you veeeery much, and I usually don't like my teachers, ieueheueiee

    kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...