Monday, June 6, 2005

Be careful... you may have it and don't even know it


Ah! Enough of poetry. Oh Gosh, I have been going through some strange moment in my life. Odd symptoms have showed up and this makes obvious the fact that I came down with some kind of sickness. It's pretty weird but I haven't often felt like sleeping, but when I am in bed after trying hard to sleep, I don't feel like getting up. Even when I am hungry, I don't feel like cooking, and when I cook, I don't even think about clearing away the dishes from the table.

I've heard this disorder is called LSD -
Lazyness Syndrome Disease. LSD is an illness that not many doctors are able to identify because it is highly contagious, so they shut down their offices even before their patients enter the room.

I found out my problem on Mother's day, a few weeks ago. Guess who didn't call her mother on a so important date like that? Why??? Because of pure lazyness. LSD is gonna kill me someday. I easily find myself dying for a glass of water however getting my ass off the sofa seems sort of an impossible idea. So, I'd rather keep thirsty.

And things keep getting more and more worrying... I am very fond of Internet and I love making friends through this engine, there is no news about it, the problem LSD has brought me can be seen on my ways to chat on the Internet too. It's scary and concerning: I have become dependent on emoticons (normally smiley faces depicting emotions or feelings) and those abbreviations. Making some expressions short by abbreviating is not helping my condition at all. Now when I need to say "by the way", I just hit BTW and the message is sent, or, if I want to send "hugs and kisses", a mere H&K will do. MSN Messenger, the chat service that I mostly use, has its own emoticons that come with this free software as soon as you download it. I just can't get enough of those in every single conversation - it's the end of an era. I may die and on my gravestone there will be a picture like this one:


In fact, I feel worse each day to an extent that I myself have started creating my own abbreviations. When I need to say "need a break because I am going pee" - I just type PTIME, it's so much faster and allows the LSD to realease its symptoms.


LSD - Lazyness Syndrome Disease is not curable as far as I am concern. It never gets any better. Actually, I have realized that taken some procedures can weaken its destructive power like: having black coffee, eating dark chocolate, and drinking up juices mixed with grinded Brazilian guaraná. After intaking those substances LSD reactions become less noticeable. Ah! I almost forgot an important fact, LSD seems to double its strength on Mondays. There are many mysteries related to this disease that are still under ongoing studies.

7 comments:

  1. ieueheue
    contanto que tu me dê aula amanhã!
    ieuehe
    ri um monte com isso aí xD

    beijos lailaa \o\

    ReplyDelete
  2. mas por favor.... esses blogs... quem tem paciência para isso???

    EU ODEIO BLOGS?? será que tem uma comunidade no orkut para eu participar??

    I DON'T LIKE A BLOGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey anônimo... você não suporta blogs porque talvez não tenha capacidade suficiente de lê-los. Vá estudar vagabundo, principalmente inglês, para chegar e dizer que não gosta do que os "bloggers" fazem... onde já se viu usar o artigo definido "A" antes de palavras no plural... LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehhe...i get LSD all the time. inform me if u found any cure k. =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. blogs, flogs....

    quem gosta disso???

    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!
    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!
    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!
    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!
    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!
    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!
    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!
    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!
    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!
    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!
    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!
    MORTE AOS BLOGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. realmente eu não leio Blogs, bloggers, sabe pq?? eu trabalho!! então querido(a) nós se vemos pela vida.... só que vc leva a cultura dos BLOGGERS e eu levo a grana!!
    AQUELE ABRAÇO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fernando... vc comentou no texto errado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Vai!!!! Isso aí!!! Trabalhe por mim!!!!!!!

    BEIJOSSSSSSSSSS

    Até amanhã!!!! E vê se assina os comentários: anônimo descarado!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...