Sunday, April 3, 2005

In the mood for red and true friendship

Hope everybody's fine. Don't even know if I have regular readers, anyway. I must start from somewhere, mustn't I?

My template had always had that solid black background. I kinda got tired of it and so it was an easy and quick decision to turn all out RED. "What a bloody colour"! - My british friends would say. Today I feel like talking about friendship, kindness, and things that help us, human beings, have some softer one-on-one socializing experiences.

As being a teacher, I have to deal with kid and adult students at all times. I try to place a sincere smile on my face while teaching or just conversing with them. I may not be in a great mood every day, however I don't think it's fair to them to show disrespect or look down on their failures and difficulties when they appear. That would be a way too easy job.

On the other hand, there is every now and then a chance of encoutering folks that are not that kind to me. Students that act a little stuck up, boring faces, and showing a fake smile typical from a two-faced person. The reasons are unknown and I, particularly, don't want to know them at all. What's to worry if there are other folks that fulfill in me the emptiness that distant friends left in my bloody heart.

The friends/students I am talking about are Vinícius and Katiane. These kids are just fun intelligent young buddies. I nowadays teach them only once a week, which is a pity, because I'd rather see them more times throughout the week. They respect me as a teacher and I care for them as friends. They are great and very understanding. This post is for them.

Hope you two read this text and enjoy it as much as I did writing it. What I say here is very true. I am darn happy to be teaching folks just like you guys are. Please, continue being these good people and filled with so good manners as you both have been. Besides, both are curious learners who care about getting the right information and really wish to be talking and understanding English perfectly. What else could I ask???

CURIOSITY FACT:
After the photo shoots, Vini had gotten strong cat allergy which promoted watery and itchy eyes. Promptly, we provided him eyedrops to make his eyes more clear. The red in the template background was to remind you about that too... hehehehe! SORRY DUDE [;)]

4 comments:

  1. Red is emotion,
    Emotion is honest,
    Honesty is truth,
    Truth is profound.

    Oh, and you do have at least one regular, and that just in the last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gabe!

    Well, I do love these folks... what else should I say???
    KISSES
    LAiLA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kev... I am speechless!!!
    Bulb... You're cat is sweet!!!
    THANK YOU ALL
    LAiLA ChRiS

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...