Saturday, April 2, 2005

In honor to my occupation

Wow! How long has it been that I don't have a quiet second to myself? I might sound lame because I have worked, worked, and worked.

What else is new to my life? Dunno. Maybe the fact that I am about to walk on my own path using my own efforts, and most of all I will be soon choosing my own directions???

The thing is that financially I am doing much better off these days, and mostly all my worries will be soon away. Apparently, there is nothing to worry about and simultenously eveything is all about worries.

Since now we have gotten an excellent number of students in my school, now I must be more than careful in how to maintain them happy and in constant growing learning process.

How to achieve that? By being frequently aware and non-stoppingly curious so that I must be asking them all about their needs, disappointments, and satisfactions regarding our school and methodologies.

I am happy with my profession and I just wonder who couldn't be fulfilled by working with young people, fun folks who are still so filled with dreams, loveable stories, hopefulness, and touching smiles???

Love being a teacher and forever I will always feel complete because of my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...