Saturday, October 31, 2015

CENSORSHIP HAS NEVER BEEN THIS REAL

Today, on October 30th 2015, I was asked not to talk about the president in my classroom,  not with disrespect. FYI, I own a language school. It is my husband's too. It was not too long ago, I had finger pointed at in my job. My Friday mornings are getting way too exciting. I have no words to describe to what happened this morning. A student of mine who is 8 years old saw a youtube video, a funny and real youtube video with our president Dilma Rousseff saying publicly things such as: ''We need to create advanced technology to store wind so that we can use it to generate electricity," (!!!) OMG. Among other things, she compares children to Dogs, and she greets yuccas along with corn cobs; She is out of her mind. No need to be either a leftist or a rightist to realize that her speeches are nonsense. She can't connect any dot, and yet I shall never speak ill of her. How is this possible? Is this a dream? Wake me up when it is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...