Sunday, August 17, 2014

Not my text, but it fits to my moment.

"It's been two weeks that I don't have a good night rest and i'm thinking this PMS thing is hitting me harder than ever or is it that my existential crisis has at last blown over? so while i lay here letting my thoughts run wild inside my head i wonder what it'll take to find that peace of mind. I'm weary and tired of trying to please everyone, preventing pain as much as i can.

Some people really interfere with my inner peace. Lately, I'm having a hard time controlling my patience with individuals who seek to pull me away from this sanctuary of peace and love that i have adjusted myself to living. This idea i have about compassion and civilness and kindness and empathy at its purest form. I live in this happy little state were very few things perturb me for more than the 20 seconds it takes me to breath in, out, and release.

It's not so much their actions, its this idea that they play with in their heads with any phrase, word, or sound that might make a connection with this false perception. so yes dear, it is a false perception.

Let me get this out of my system, so that i may fall asleep and wake up feeling renewed and bathed in a green/golden light. for 2 minutes i will let my inner bratness come out, so that i may put her away and be done with it once and for all..... here goes nothing:

please, please, pleaseeee go away and i mean that with all the kindness of my heart, its really just embarrassing. It is incredibly annoying to have to deal with pathetic acts for attention.  I mean seriously change the page, close the book, read another story. i mean Jesus F-ing christ (sorry jesus) i'm already out of college AND graduate school; i shouldnt have to deal with this shit.

Be graceful, Be peaceful, Compassion, Kindness, Respect, whateverrrr but i exhort or i welcome anyone to try one of these qualities they are really good for the soul.


uuffff.... well that was 2 minutes, i think i didnt get it all out but thats more than enough.


Someone once told me meditation is good for the soul and i thought meditation=sleep. Then one day overwhelmed by the world i closed my eyes and built a brigde that crossed into a peaceful rainforest. it is my safe haven, whatever my troubles i can close my eyes, cross that brigde, go into the water and become water.

be water."

by Shei Shei
http://sheishei.blogspot.com.br/

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...