Sunday, August 17, 2014

"Change

We are all changing all the time. We don’t actually have the option. Most of the time we aren't aware of it or we avoid changing. People fear change. This is understandable because sometimes change means losing a sense of comfort. It might mean more work. It might mean losing sight of who you are. It could also be the opposite of all these things.

Right now I’m feeling really good about the idea of a drastic change inside of me. I’m gaining a new outlook on myself as well as everyone and everything out there. I’m excited to hit the ground running in a million different ways and see what I might discover. Sure, it’s still scary but sometimes when you realize your life isn’t going the way you planned, it’s best to change direction. Take a road you didn't even see on the map before. I’m screaming this out to the UNIVERSE!

Give me whatever you've got to show me. I’m ready to learn and I’m ready to change the way I think. I’m changing the channel from reality television and I’m listening to the static white noise. The white noise has more to offer if I listen to it carefully. I've been somewhat successful in making positive changes for myself but maybe it’s time to implement a lot at once. It’s time for a big shift. Perhaps the planets have aligned in my benefit or maybe it’s just that my head is clear for once. Get off the mule and saddle up on a jaguar!"

Source: http://knightramblings.blogspot.com.br/

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...