Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Me(h) Time

The social phobias, intrusive thoughts, tremblings, mind and speech confusions, they are all back. They were never gone. Obviously, taking me away to the beach, it wouldn't work. I am rolling up my eyes now. I rolled up my eyes pretty much during the entire trip. I got better during the stay, definitely, especially after getting sunburn... That was the only thing that matter to me. The issue here is that now I lost whatever was left from authority in my own business. And if I say there's some sort of plot being planted against me, it is going to sound psychotic anyway, either way, I am lost. I am depressed to the fullest.  Medications are not doing their jobs. I make my husband suffer along with me. At least, he has got sports and martial arts in his favor. I quit every activity of my life, except working meh! The thing is I had two episodes on  bipolarity and they were dramatic. Both episodes happened inside stores, nice stores. Maybe, my unconscious is telling me that I can't afford the things that are there... As we are having political  and economical crisis in Brazil, I have this haunting feeling that I am a loser because I can't afford stuff. I am not crazy about buying stuff to compensate lack of love, attention, or simply lack of respect from many people towards me. I just get too  frustrated  when I see that I don't have finance freedom. I live like a puppy. But puppies grow up! I must grow up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...