Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I've gotta finish this text...

Life is so confrontational. You can only survive if you are willing to face it. Some folks are not so into this reality. Some others are totally into it. I might be somewhere in between.

These days, I got into fights. A few days ago, I got into arguments. I am such a complicated individual. I am so weird. I am anything but the usual stuff.

I like cats. Now, I  appreciate beds that are made. I like glittered things. I love to read or write blogs.

Ok. I am more complicated than that. I don't care for "happy birthdays". However, when people don't remember my birthday, there is something... There is always always something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...