Monday, January 3, 2011

Vacation and my John Lennon T-shirt

Mementos of My Vacation in Sao Paulo

Beer is usually served in those short glasses which I personally hate. I don't get why we are never served with correct glasses. Just can't understand!
 
             Brazilian Santa Claus at Congonhas Airport





No one is allowed to smoke in public places in Sao Paulo...
How cool is that?
At "Bairro do Limao" we had our last breakfast
in Sao Paulo State at this place called LAREIRA
I will miss a few things from home
I will keep great memories again
Free lunch at the Air Company's Restaurant.
That's what you get when they delay your flight
When you arrive in my hometown, this is the sign you see, where it shows you the way to go downtown, to the hospital or to the penitentiary... A Very Useful Sign! Who would've thought???

Alessandra, my sis-in-law, was text-messaging non-stoppingly: "these crazy kiddos are only leaving
 three hours from now... damn it!" hauhauhauahu
Yeah, I was drinking mineral water because the airline company would not cover WINE... damn it!
Our last meal in our HOMETOWN. We had 'picanha' and 'pork ribs' with sauces and it was FANTASTIC

Note: Next week I'll post photos of my trip to Rio de Janeiro. Yes, I am going to Rio and I am going to go hangliding. Weird but nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...