Sunday, January 9, 2011

Reposting from December 2006

There are certain times that I must be creating new things especially for holidays. By new things I mean creative crafty work such as drawings, paintings, taking photos, or even making jewelry on my own. This has been one of those moments. The best thing is that I wasn't alone this time. I was very lucky that I had Vanessa, Tibby, and Felipe's help on this latest project: setting up a Christmas tree made out of recyclable materials. The result couldn't be any better.

I can't actually say that I care for Christmas celebration but I definitely look forward to having vacation soon. It's been a year that I don't take a break to really rest. It's been a year that I don't know what sleeping in is. It's been four years that I don't visit my parents. Vacation will soon be true and I'll finally get to see them.

I wanna veg, for sure!!! I also intend to ask mom to cook whatever I want. I wanna overeat, overdrink, oversleep and I won't regret a bit. I will sleep on the couch at 3:30 p.m. I will be out dancing at 3:30 a.m. I will be ON VACATION MOOD. I won't answer either the phone or the door because no one will know me at the place where I am going to. I'll get up and the breakfast will be already fixed on a nice fruity table. I will watch so many movies that'll I get tired of them and then I will look for books and again I will read so many of those that I'll get pretty tired until the only thing left to do is watch movies again.

There is one thing that scares me about these vacation plans though which is the hot summer weather. I know, I know, I know... I can get some easy refreshment at a swimming pool. Yeah, right!!! I am not so sure whether I'll be at the pool having a cold beer while getting tanned. I don't wanna get tanned. I don't wanna swim either. And the beer? LOL... I'll give that a try. Honestly, I just wanna RELAX.

I'll certainly be doing NOTHING in a serious matter. Yay!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...