Monday, June 5, 2006

Why?

Why am I this so altruistic?
Why is it so hard to wait?
Why do I feel stoic in some ways?
Why is it so scary to be alive?
Why do I sense that sometimes my life is sliding through my fingers?
Why can't I just be me?
Why do my words promote tricks against my thoughts?
Why do I lose the best of my chances?
Why is it expected from us? Offspring only?
Why does what I offer is never enough?
Why do we wake up in the morning?
Why have I never given up?
Why do we agree that being alone in this world is NOT the way it is supposed to be?
Why must we seek for pleasure?
Why can't we be fulfilled with a glass of water?
Why do we strive for more and more?
Why should we drive if we can fly?
Why have I told to smile when deep inside all I wanted was to breathe?
Why am I looking for answers?
Why does one think he/she can tell right from wrong?
Why is it so special to own things?
Why am I sitting in front of this PC?
Why do I feel that I have to write such bullshit?
Why are you reading my words?
What do we live for?
Why can't I fully admit that what's happening to this world right now is the plain reality?
Why is all so simple but they have to look so complicated?
Why can't I go deeper into this shitty post????

1 comment:

  1. "I sense that life is sliding through my fingers" Me too sweet, me too, I suppose all of us do really.

    Again, I thought every word of this post, every single word was relevant and well thought of. This post rings in my mind, it brings me universal clarity.

    It speaks for me too. Thank you.

    xxx, Lo

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...