Thursday, March 9, 2006

Happy International Women's Day


Today's the 9th, so I missed one day for the occasion. However, we must remember it every day. So I say "Congrats to all girls of this world!!!" March 8th is our day. Women are wholesome. WE ARE GREAT. But I do suffer by being one though. Well, that is a subject for another post. Guys, look at the photo I've posted up there... YEAH!!! We are three sisters. We are all women. I know they celebrate it too. This day is The International Women's Day. Here in Brazil, we take this holiday seriously. We celebrate it to the fullest. Here there is a link where you can get to know more about it. On the photo, you see Fernanda, 22, and Jennifer, 25, my sweet younger sisters whom I haven't seen since November 2002... MISS YOU TWO TOO BAD! Congratulations to all of us who have helped support the men's "fragile" world. Congrats FER! Congrats JENNI!

9 comments:

  1. Shorty: We do celebrate it across the nation. Companies and restaurants give women flowers and even at some jobs they don't need to go to work. Schools pay tribute to female teachers and TV News show short documentaries about the holiday. Soon, we will deserve fireworks and a parade... hehehe!!!
    LOVE
    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- Thanks for the 'gorgeous' family!!!! They are cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy women days!
    And thank you for your comment, I add you to msn now.
    See you!! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Shorty I am happy to hear of the celebration of women in Brazil.
    What lovely sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR momma has some beautiful daughters…oh yes she does.

    Happy woman’s day? Man I didn’t know we even had a holiday. Next year I’m celebrating BIG.

    Xoxo, and peace and love too, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Women's Day! Where are the fireworks? Where's our parade? The CEO of Hallmark Greetings must be a MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zilla, the CEO of Hallmark is for sure a man, a SAD man, probably. We must get to together and have the best WOMEn'S Day of the history next year.

    TAKE CARE, you all

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ask that very question myself every day, Bulb, "what is he still doing there?"
    TAKE CARE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Womens Day!

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...