Monday, February 27, 2006

still copying and pasting... too much in my head now

Overheads
by a blogger friend

You’ve forced me into love
With every inch of your skin
With every single skeleton left in your empty closets
With bats swooping along overheads
With ever sorrow sigh
Force me into nothing new
Force me into hating you
Cause I’m sick of waking up to every rising sun
Wondering why you're not there
One more moment by your side
One more chance to have your hands intertwined with mine
Before you ever left
I could have told you how much I really still cared
But airports and plan rides
Have their way of blocking my words and admitting everything I need to say
Oh I know there’s always something to blame
Right now I could sit here
I could sulk over every moment I could've said "hi"
Or every moment I could've sat by you’re side
But that would just be a waste of time
I hope this was worth getting up for
Everything is worth waking up for
Darkened rooms
Dreary skies
They're addicted to overcast
Soften lips
Licked with grace
There kissed with painful times
They want silence: the meaning of broken hearts
Holding on tight
I stayed up embraced to the notebook that holds my thoughts
Conveying them all to the words
That controls every element of my feeling
Why does it have to be?
That I can’t stop grabbing a hold every word you put down in ink
to smudge the words
That I can’t stop myself to seek
To find everything you ever wanted to find
I need to stop myself to care
So please stop caring

2 comments:

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...