Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Crib's Hell

It's Tuesday afternoon. More precisely, it's a quarter after one. I face to the left, while lying on the sofa, and I see my bedroom door half-way open. Gosh! My bedroom is insanely small. Through that hatch I see my bed that is made and all right... However, on top of it, there are clean clothes waiting to be folded and messy bed sheets too. The bed is placed right next to the window and the windowsill is being used as a jewelry, candy, and other stuff shelf. In fact, there are fake jewelries everywhere in the room. There is also a small wardrobe that for being extremely small its doors don't get to close tight. I can't even fit all clothes I've got in there. Most of my clothing is hanging in a sort of a store hanger. Actually it is a piece of junk I've found dumped on a downtown sidewalk. That hanger was originally a greeting card display which was left out from a stationary store. As soon as I saw it, I figured it could be being used just as a hanger. There are shoes all over the floor too. My bedroom is the physical evidence of the chaos theory. Every single object in it is sitting where it is not supposed to. This whole mess disturbs me real bad. Hey! I forgot to mention a chest of drawers too. Man! That chest of drawers... I share it with Roberto. The bottom drawers are mine. My drawers of that chest are all broken and, ironically, they are my only drawers in the room. This is really ridiculous! But the mess doest not stop there. I also managed to fit an old computer desk and a swimming pool plastic chair in this tiny room as well. Have I mentioned that my bedroom is really small? On the computer desk, you will find pretty much anything you can imagine: dirty clothes, a useless cellphone, two good ones, two alarm clocks, a disk man, a micro tape recorder (for writer's reminders), a case of coloring pencils made in Germany, books, more fake jewelries, more dirty clothes... Ah! ENOUGH! This is scaring the hell out of me already. I've heard from somewhere that the way your crib looks or it is organized represents the way your life is or it shows how your brain has been functioning. Well, taking that into account makes me feel so much better. What a relief! My bedroom is not upside down because of my mental disability and incapacity to categorize, sort out, and put away my belongings. No! It is not my laziness and carelessness that are pushing me not to get organized. It is all hidden in my psyche. I don't actually need a chambermaid to help me out on that. I only need therapy. The messy room is just my disturbed mind transcending through my house objects. Good grief! To the next step, I'll just need to believe in fung shuei. This was what I needed! Come on! Excuse me! Helloooo! I must move my ass and put my stuff away without making bones about it. My bedroom is just not me. It's bloody disgusting, for Christ's sake. It is just not acceptable. I don't really appreciate sleeping in a room like that. I'm simply terribly disappointed with myself. :-(

8 comments:

  1. Hello Laila and thank you very, I'm very happy.

    And you don't worry,... My bedroom is usually a kaos,... maybe I might arrange it.

    Take care!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun, to read about your bedroom of chaos. I like feng shui and I do think our homes can reflect how we are feeling mentally. Good Luck cleaning, hope you will feel happy when it is done.
    PS. I love fake jewelry too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Right! Everybody I know says that their bedrooms are messy, but none has ever looked like mine. That's for sure... I'll try to clean it someday.

    Kisses Candy
    Kisses Rain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say how much I like the cartoon, so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CLEAN UP THAT MESS, YOUNG LADY!

    Then come visit me so I'll have sufficient incentive to clean MY house. I don't even bother about the bedroom/office anymore. We just don't have enough space, so it's ALWAYS going to be cluttered. Bottom line.

    Now, if cleaning helps you think out creative ideas, then get to it! Put on the headphones and whistle while you work.

    At least your BED was made!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, right Writer Mom!!!
    I know I should get things done but my lazy "ass" gets bigger and bigger each day LOL LOL It's getting hard to move.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My house is pretty clean, sorry, but it's true, mostly because I don't have alot of stuff, I'm kind of a minimulist.

    Now my classroom is a real shit hole. No kidding.

    Love love love, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was minimalist before, but I don't know what is happening to me. I'm sinking... That's for damn sure!

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...