Saturday, January 21, 2006

One-Two-Three-QUATRO

I am now two assignments late, or almost: one for BULB and the other for WRITER MOM. I promise to turn them in asap. I have been real busy and so working on posts would mess up with my daily duties. Meantime, since I have been tagged by Rain with this "QUATRO" kind of questions... here they are. I think I'd rather type my old assignments tomorrow.

4 Places I’ve lived
1. São Paulo City, São Paulo state - Brazil
2. Londrina, Paraná State - Brazil
3. Saint Petersburg, Florida - USA
4. Caxias do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul State - Brazil

4 Jobs I've had
1. Newsradio Reporter;
2. Babysitter;
3. Japanese Restaurant Cashier;
4. International Marketeer for this company.

4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. Donnie Darko;
2. Clockwork Orange;
3. Ed Gein;
4. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

4 TV shows that make me happy
1. Seinfeld (I've got all seasons on DVD);
2. MAD TV;
3. Martha Stewart Living (it used to be "a wonderful thing"... LOL);
4. Jerry Springer Show (miss Steve). Or John Edwards or/and Minister Popoff rulez!!!

4 Vacations
1. Miami, FL;
2. New York City, NY;
3. Chicago, IL;
4. Florianópolis, Santa Catarina state - Brazil.

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. My school site;
2. My blog;
3. Google;
4. MSN.

4 Favorite Foods
1. All Italian dishes (Carbonara Angel hair, Zitti with Marinara sauce, Fettuccini Alfredo, etc);
2. Outback rack of lamb with loaded baked potato;
3. Mexican dishes (nachos and salsa, Mole Poblano, releños, fajitas, etc);
4. Vietnamese soups, egg rolls, and rice paper wraps.

4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. Monterrey
2. Okinawa
3. São Paulo
4. Leipzig

4 Albums I Can't Live Without
1. The Beatles - Revolvers

2. Led Zeppelin - Led Zepellin 3
3. Joy Division - Closer
4. Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

12 comments:

  1. (Well, hurry up! I HAVE to know if Neville's the boy in the prophecy.)

    *I LOVE your foods. We should go to dinner. Then we can toss a few back while watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Tom and I always laugh our asses off to that movie...and our unfortunate guests blink in confusion. Ah, well.

    Gonna have to check out Joy Division now!
    (Hugs.)
    (KEEP WRITING--{sound of whip})

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it is working!!! AWH, thank God!

    I will, Angie!!! Can I call you that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may call me whatever you want, milady! (Except Angela)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, I'd love to have dinner with you guys some day!!! I am rushing. I swear!!! HIHIHI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice...I like that the 4 of everything blog made it to you..Or made it to me. I am not certain where it originated.

    Best, and nice to 'meet' you!
    ~d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you too, ~d!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh heck, I love Seinfeld too…I should have put that…My oldest son loves him some Smashing Pumpkins too.

    Be well chicky, love and stuff, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will, Lori!!!
    You're always this nice and caring!
    Your my sweet guidance...
    Peace&Love
    LAILA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with you!!! Mr. Constanza rocks and Kramer is the coolest guy ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *moan* italian food! *moan* led zeppelin! led zeppelin + italian food = so much pleasure I don't know if I could handle it!

    (that is one of the best things I love about my husband... he's italian and he cooks. who couldn't love a man who cooks, let alone itaian???)

    it was fun getting to know you a little better through this meme... they're so good at that, no? *moan* kkkk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Fear and Loathing too! I think I like to read these because I say, oh yeah, I like that too, and it's great insight into a person.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Rain and Sarah:

    I am a bit reluctant with those tagging things just because of the pressure of the "time" or "how fast" it needs to be done. I gave up journalism for that. However, it is a nice tool to know others a little better.

    I am glad to know you are a big fan of Led Zeppelin, Sarah. And "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" has the man: BENICIO!!! AWH!!!!!! Cool, isn't it, Rain?
    kkkkkkkk

    Love you, girls!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...