Friday, December 9, 2005

PIZZA FRIDAY BLAST


Check out this photolog! It is Felipe's - my sweetest pupil. Blog readers, you will get to see a snapshot taken by me of a great ESL group of students from my school. I snapped that photo in the lounge two weeks ago. Pitty that many folks could not show up. "PIZZA FRIDAY" - that was the name of this cool day. We ended up having 12 different flavors of those. I even had pizzas leftover for the rest of that weekend. I'll post the pizza shots next time. What is the coolest thing is the card they're all holding. That is an ID-card from our school granted to them exclusively on that day which gave them a password to access our brand-new on-line English pronunciation laboratory. We were so having fun that day!!!

3 comments:

  1. QUEM PODE PODE, QUEM NÃO PODE SE SACODE....
    Haueheuhuheauheau...
    FOtenha show lah nu flog...
    Fotágrafa mato a pau... xDDD

    Vlw sorinhaaaaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pic, and this piza day sounds fun as heck. I love it when we get to do fun stuff with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...