Thursday, November 3, 2005

a pointless post...

I found this sort of post in other blogs around. Don't understand the main purpose of it, however I have a major fun by listing things... This one was not much different:

Three names I go by:
1. Lailouca;

2. Krishina;
3. Lailets;

Three screen names I have had: I change nicks every second throughout the day, so here I'll register the last three...

1. Kris;
2. I will eat your soul;
3. lailAAA;

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. I love the fact that I stink;
2. I love my hairy mole cluster located on my chin. It gives people the creeps;
3. I love my eleventh toe.

Three physical things I don't like about myself:

1. My big ass... It makes me look fatter than I am;
2. I hate my pinkish lips - it alters other colors of lipsticks;
3. I hate my bad-hair days;

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Portuguese Jewish
2. Brazilian Native Indian
3. Spanish Moros

Three things that scare me:
1. being robbed;
2. left out friendless;
3. beerless fridges;

Three of my everyday essentials:

1. strong black coffee
2. make up
3. internet

Three of my favorite musical artists:

1. Yo La Tengo
2. Brazilian Music Sucks
3. David Gray

Three of my favorite songs:

1. D
2. Eleonor Rigby
3. Cats in a Bowl

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. to have a relationship;
2. to have the urge to live that relationship;
3. never get bored while experiencing that relationship;

Three LIES:

1. I am Martian.
2. I don't pick my nose.
3. I will live forever.

Three TRUTHS:

1. I love being bugged.
2. I like melancholic art.
3. I must get back on poetry writing.

Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:

1. Wit.
2. Assertiveness.
3. Confusion.

Three of my favorite hobbies:

1. listening to people whining.
2. reading.
3. watching thrillers.

Three things I want to do really badly now:

1. get a ticket to Europe;
2. get me a digital camera;
3. finish up my book;

Three occupations I have already considered having:

1. An architect;
2. A journalist;
3. A screenwriter;

Three places I want to go on vacation:

1. Iceland
2. Bariloche
3. Osaka

Three kid's names I like:
1. Annaïs
2. Ian
3. Chelsea

Three things I want to do before I die:

1. Own a llama
2. Get the master's degree accomplished
3. Have a book published

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:

1. I like burping loud;
2. I love skateboarding although I can't make those tricks.
3. I can only wear sneakers - higheels give me blisters.

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:

1. I love make-up... lots of it;
2. I have notebooks and journals written with colored scented pens;
3. I cry for nothing... all the time!

Three celebrity crushes:

1. Marlon Brandon
2. Ethan Hawke
3. Gavin Rossdale

What was I thinking to let this post be part of my blog??? BULL.... I guess... Oh well... It's my own spot so I must publish here whatever the f*** I want!!!

4 comments:

  1. three physical things I like about yourself:
    -your pinkish lips, especially when you smile... It makes my day brighter.
    -your hair, I love your hair, especially bad hair day.
    -your eyes when they look at me.

    four of my favorite musical artists:
    -nirvana
    -the brian jonestown massacre
    -sonic youth
    -pink floyd

    five of my favorite songs:
    -we live as we dream, alone.
    -set the control for the heart of the sun.
    -love will tear us apart.
    -come as you are.
    -open heart surgery.

    well that's it folks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lailaaa, really enjoyed the post and i could make a list of things like yours, but i really don´t feel like it!ahhaha laziness, what can i do?well , i really laughed in some points of your post (you do stink??)ahahha
    about my English, it´s not that sharp, i can communicate and that´s all.And i owe it all to your father!!by the way, the last time i talked/saw him was a long long time ago, say hello for me when you talk to him, please
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. D.Y.S. - Good reactions!!!

    Bruno - I'll tell my father what you said... he's gonna be happy.

    BLack Cat Purse - at least I know who you are... I have already commented on your blog!!! KISSES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Liala, when I was me me’d I was going to name you as one of my victims, oops I mean choices to do the me me, but you said you were trying to spend less time on line and I didn’t want you to feel forced into answering this thing….

    BUT, I LOVE that you did it and your answers are wonderful to read.

    Love, and peace and a big old proper hug, Lori

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...