Wednesday, June 1, 2005

The Pawnshop Project Continues...


Fine I

I am patient
But don’t push me.

Fine.
If that is the way you want it,
Here it comes

You’ll see it.

You’d better know how stupid you have been.
Your soul is soaked in lies and shallow expectations.
You say “Hello” – I don’t believe you

If anyone could unwrap you,
There would be nothing but dry veins.

I am patient
But don’t push me.

Your memo notes, bad hair, and food allergies…
They all hate me.
Your mouth is so full of teeth
And your finger toes… please, hide them.


I am patient
But don’t push me.

Your conversation becomes a drag…
My picture of you is a pile of puzzles,
Voices in the head,
and a desperation to be honest with your false truth.


You materialize all the creeps and odds of everyone’s life.

Ironically, it was important to have met you
You’ve fulfilled my need of inspiration when it comes to hatred poetry.

Fine.
Now, you don’t believe me.

I am still patient.
However you can no longer push me.


Grab a pen and a piece of paper because you might forget this:
“Stupid cow! Stupid cow!”
…Is that the reason you don’t eat meat then?
Fine.

-------------------------------------------------------

Fine II

You are a confounded nuisance
Stop pressuring me
Stop pestering me


You, candidate for the death row
You, prostrated body on sharp pointed nails
Conditional premise
Impossible hypothesis

Anyway
You’re crippled
Premature formed brain
Your sleazy appearance numbs my vision

However, you cannot scare me
You can’t dodge my thoughts
I am not dogmatic in matters of taste
But I won’t accept yours

Tempting
Talking me into it
Insinuations
No handcuffs are needed
Dead men tell no tales

I love my mind
And you should do the same for yourself


Can’t help if you don’t put up with my manners
Can’t help if life for you means struggling to cope with your bad mood

Poor you
Sad you
Endless Grief

Get a life
Get a grip
Get real

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...