Friday, May 27, 2005

This is for you GABE...

When, by chance, I got to find the blog of this young man, I said to myself - this will be really worth to follow up. What made me even more interested in his blog was Gabe's authentic and simple form to work with words and its potential meanings. Here I am reproducing his first words that were published in this awesome blog: http://typinghurts.blogspot.com


the water in my glass
distorts the outside world
no matter how full it is
i see what i wish
nothing more
nothing less


Gabe, your poems and mainly short stories have made my days brighter and my personal problems lighter... Thank You...

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU Laila, I am honored that you would deem my words worthy of recognition. I also want to thank you for your words, they are honest and real and I strive for that.

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...