Monday, December 13, 2004

About having vacation...

I know that I don't keep track on my daily routine on this blog. In fact, this is not what this blog is about. I am not interested in sharing with strangers my personal acitivities, because they all don't concern anyone, but me. I intend to always post whatever might bring the difference, an extra flavor to everybody's thoughts. I won't let you down in case you really wish to read this kind of writing. I am not a professional writer, therefore you will find mistakes, awkwardness, and blemishes in my words. Don't take them for granted. Report me! Let me know that you are willing to improve this ability in me...

My vacation is about to come, less than two weeks away. Isn't that unbelievable? To me it is. It's been almost a year that I do not relax, sleep in, rent a bunch of movies without worrying whether I must return them or not. It's a bliss, a bless, a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...