Sunday, April 29, 2018

Earlobe Plugs and Suicidal Ideation

I have stretched my earlobe piercing since 2013 or something. I have lost the count, to be honest. I am in love with fake jewelry. I wear some gold but only once in a while. I am always afraid of losing them. Many people ask me how many milimeters I wear. I cannot answer that precisely as I have not bought earlobe plugs in years. I honestly don't recall the size of jewels I stick on my earlobe holes. I don't even why that is important nor how come that can become a topic of conversation. I have been called crazy since ever and I've been wondering what makes people think I am crazy. To me, no one is crazy. Or maybe everyone is and only a few show their madness. Is it crazy to stick jewels in holes that people don't originally have? Ornaments are to embelish their bodies. They are not meant to make people look insane or look like they have some mental illness. I just know that it has been two years that I quit all sorts of psychiatric medication and that I have felt luck enough to have gotten rid of any suicidal ideation. However, I know that this kind of thought might be asleep somewhere in the back of my mind. I have got to start thinking on getting tattoos and maybe plastic surgery as my 42 years old are popping on my non-filtered photos. Long live stretched earlobes and tattoo artists. 😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...