Friday, October 20, 2017

The 19th Wedding Anniversary

Roberto and I have been together since I was 15 and he was 16. We have lived together, under the same ceiling for 19 years. We are both in our early 40's but we do feel we had met before. We are both Spiritsts which means we are Christians who believe in reincarnation, and that there is a purpose on being on this planet. Life is temporary however our souls never die. I know it may sound strange and even awkward but I cannot convey materialistic views. Humans and animals are inhabitants to live in harmony and bind in kindness and togetherness. It looks us years to fully believe and practice veganism, an alcohol free lifestyle and exercise more. Little actions can turn into enormous actions if they are played with love. I literally love my job, my home, my cats, my family, my writings, music, poetry, and my hubby. Roberto has supported me at all my dark moments. I miscarriage to this year. Among all the crap I had to take in 2017, this was the harshest. We even had a car accident in Santa Catarina state... It didn't beat the miscarriage. I got my set of drums (finally). We are having a real Halloween party at our school (finally again). We have air conditioned our home (that is a plus plus). I am sure I am leaving behind my best accomplishments...but hey, it has been 19 years and 3 UFCS of pure love. Happy Anniversary to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...