Sunday, June 18, 2017

Aftermath

It has been more than a year that I moved to my hometown. It was not a firm decision. It was not easy. It hasn't been actually. I could have gone abroad and restarted the kind of life we left behind in 2002. Now, what it is done, it's done. We may leave, it is just a matter of time. What petrifies me is being considered weird due to being vegan, keeping coloring my hair, or having tattoos. I am not concerned about what people think of me I just know that it is a pleasure being different. 

This is a time for making plans about my personal life and for thinking about my goals and objectives, not in terms of my career but in terms of my inner feelings and personal desires. Often the demands of the outside world become so great that we lose track of what we really want in life and spend our time trying to live up to someone else's expectations. Even worse, we internalize those expectations and convince ourselves that they are our own. Now is a good time to cut through all of those ideas within myself and to think about what I want and about myself as I really am. On a more external level, this is also a good time to make plans concerning my household and family or the physical dwelling that I live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...