Thursday, April 13, 2017

A few words from Laila Chris Batista... After a long while not posting anything new or significantly here. There it is:

I intend to post whatever might bring the difference, an extra flavor to everybody's thoughts. Won't let you down in case you wish to read this kind of writing. Bullshit, I'll write here whatever I feel like but I'm not a professional writer, therefore you'll find mistakes, awkwardness, flaws, and blemishes. Neither turn a blind eye on them nor take me for granted. Report my errors! Lemme know that you are willing to improve this ability in me. I am glad that I have been able to keep this blog alive for so long time. My pseudo is a combo of contrasting words HOPE and BURDEN. I don't know how I came up with that but I do know why. Our lives our based on opposite forces, evolved in extreme opposite energies. Life is bipolar by nature. I have got a borderline personality. I am the NEGRO DRAMA. Whoever gets to read this after I am dead, you should know you are now alive but I am not. "Really?" Maybe your father or your mother isn't alive either. Maybe you have never dealt with the loss of a loved one or you are exactly going through this pain at the moment, you all ought to know that people understand how hard this is being. Nevertheless, it is part of the game. LIVE ON! I myself might be gone now as well. And if you believe in ghosts, I might be sitting next to you. Many people hope to go to Heaven after they die and meet all the good people they had lost when they were alive. I honestly don't care for that very much. I'd rather stay around and be able to see all those who are alive and even move things over or make sudden noises just to scare people out. I'd crap my pants laughing at them all. So if you feel a light touch on your hands, or some whispering in your ear, or even some goosebumps in your legs, arms or in the back of your neck, I might be near. But do not worry, you've found my blog, therefore we are friends and I won't haunt you, unless you copy and paste my material without my permission or without crediting me. Now that you run across my blog and have read this note all along, we are now committed to help the world become a better place by not stealing ideas, on the contraire, we must spread whatever it is fun, cool, magical, informative, amusing, artistic, historical, so forth and so on, but we LINK pages and name names. We live fair.

Love you all.

Teacher Laila

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...