Sunday, May 1, 2016

I love cemeteries.
Have always been in love with them.
Especially the ones that do not look creepy.
I prefer de calmness and try the ones that resemble peace and joy.
When I was younger and I worked as an au-pair in the USA back in 1998, in order to pick up the kid, I'd rode a vintage bike and I'd cross a Jewish cemetery from border to border, every sing day.
As the place was filled with wonderful nature such as beautiful bushes and natural ponds, my bike commute turned into pleasant memories.
I was supposed to pick up Tracey from school. And very often, she'd make me stop biking to share her school lunch and she'd convince me to stare at that awesome place which we, Christians, take them for granted.
I am no a Christian per ser, but I was raised as one.  And it is inevitable not to notice how scary our cemeteries look like depending on where they were built. I miss Tracy. I miss my bike commutes and most of all I miss her school pack lunch leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...