Saturday, March 26, 2016

DON'T

Don't invite me for drinks.
I no longer drink alcoholic beverages.
Don't invite me for barbecues.
I refuse eating beings who have face, minds which can dream and eyes which can cry.
Don't invite for cookies or pies.
I no longer intake sugar, eggs, and no dairies for me either.
I stand for healthy eating as I am married to a diabetic.
Don't invite me to debate politics.
I no longer partake leftist points of view as I have grown old enough to realize that romantic utopias do not buy my dreams.
Don't try to convince me that I am wrong.
Don't force me on the contrary.
Don't waste your precious time.

By L. C. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...