Saturday, December 12, 2015

Wie geht's dir? Danke, sehr schlecht

I am tense for being the end of the school year. The tests never end.
I pretend I am relaxed.
I fight against depression.
I walk instead of driving.
Driving is funny to me. Really. Quite amusing.
I am the opposite of what I was or what I believed 20 years ago.
I am tired of being bipolar.
There is enough "bi" in my life.
By the way, I've gotta back to drumming.
I've decided on taking up an MBA.
That is another step in my life.
I am tense for being the end of our school. I need vacation. I need holidays. I need my medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...