Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday Late at Work

 
I am tired. Not news. 

I am 20 kilos thinner (yeah, I lost 40 pounds). This is hell of good news. 
Losing weight is somehow new data on this blog. However, I've been losing weight since I quit drinking alcohol and that was about 5 years ago. 

I have also gone semi-vegetarian and that has been almost almost for two years. My body is better. My mind is better. I love animals and I do believe that we can only fully respect the environment and all animals if we do not kill them for any reason whatsoever. 

What is not news though is the fact that I still depend on psychiatric medicine. When I mess up with the amount I am supposed to intake, I never get to wake up okay. I lost the track of time during my last night's sleep. I got up at a quarter to ten. I was expected to be in class at 9:30. Yeah. I ran one hour late. I felt so embarrassed that I had to come up with a fake excuse: "I had an asthma attack and ended up in the hospital." 

I am evil. Nope. I am far from being evil. 

I am human. I am a tired human :) 
Not news!

1 comment:

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...