Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday blogging Sunday


  • No pun intended. I woke up late. Hubby went shopping for a scale. We must care about our weight so he got us a similar scale to the one we used to have, a darn good one. 

  • The scale and the jiu jitsu fighter are on their way to São Leopoldo for a state championship. I decided not to go due to the road trips. The championships don't take place in our town and the two-hour drive on curvy highways aren't my cup of tea. I always get sick and end up throwing up. He's won the Gold medal, btw

  • I don't mind airplane trips, though. But the rush before getting on the craft is not my favorite stress either. Especially if we are taking international flights, there is so much packing, checking, and waiting.

  • Our country is going through the worst economical, political, and social crisis during its last 30 years. I am afraid of where this is going coz things aren't great to us. We own an educational business that depends on a very strong and stable middle-class and uppermiddle-class.  

  • As there isn't much production in the country, whoever belonged to those higher social classes are being delocated and feeling pressure due to unemployment and high default rates. I am included in this group who used to have spending power and now, I must be happy for affording a much cheaper grocery shopping.  

  • There will be election in Brazil for President next Sunday. The candidates are the worst ever. I don't see any silver lining, only dark clouds. I am super scared and at the same time, I am not. As hubby says, "We have got options." Yeah, we have got the world to sleep on it. 

  • I've just got the news that a childhood acquaintance was murdered by his "friend". What is up with the world we live in?


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...