Saturday, October 11, 2014

Blackfish, 2013


Hiya, dear humans. How's it going? How's life been treating ya? Me, not so good. I will write about my demons on another post. Today's post is a movie hint. BLACKFISH - I highly recommend this documentary. 


After watching it, your world will collapse.The flick is about how Sea World treats their killer whales. I have been to Sea World, Orlando. I saw the killer whales entertainment for the first time when I was 15. At that time, I was not even a bit aware of the harm this park has caused to these sea animals and to their environment. It is a shame what has been hidden to protect a two-billion-dollar-a-year industry.  If I were you, I'd watch it. 


Let us all boycott the park and spread about this amazing film. Blackfish is a 2013 documentary directed by Gabriela Cowperthwaite. The film premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival on January 19, 2013, and it was picked up by Magnolia Pictures and CNN Films for wider release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...