Friday, January 3, 2014

My Day Report, not "daily", Day.


  • I woke up at 3 in the morning with Roberto wandering around the house because he was sleepless. He was too anxious to sleep because he is getting new video game gadgets for our language school and that is why he could not sleep. I decided to help him go to sleep by turning on the TV and we both watched whatever we found interesting on TiVo.
  • In the morning, I was woken up naturally by the sound of a heavy pouring rain. It has been raining since yesterday. The temperatures dropped dramatically because in here this is how it goes: Caxias do Sul has something that I am gonna name "temperature swings". It is common to see two to three drastic temperature changes even on one day.
  • I went back to sleep after eating a grilled cheese sandwich and drank some energy smoothie Roberto made me. Yeah, that is right, an energy smoothie made me sleep again. This is to prove how powerful the anti-psychotic drugs I've been taking are.
  • Roberto went down to pbf, our school, to pick up the PS3, and bring it home. He went to the mall too and got five new games and stuff to play with... 
  • And for dinner? How about embracing the children in us and spend the rest of the evening + 13C during summer, how ironic! - eating two desserts, popcorn, and maybe a another smoothie later tonight. 
  • It is past nine pm, I must take my pills. -break from the netbook to pop in anti-psychotic and anti-depressant pills. I'm tucked in sloppy outfit... gotta go and see you all tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...