Wednesday, December 18, 2013

vacation cannot last forever, or else I will die of boredom

Puffy eyes for having cried to a documentary I had been watching minutes before I took these cell phone snaps
This is Roberto's action figure Royce Gracie, spl?, wandering in my makeup bank
I bought this manequim torso a couple of months ago. I paid 20 reais for it; it is less than 10 American Dollars
The manequim holds most of my necklaces. I am not a big spender
when it comes to accessories. I stick with the basics
A close up on this nice key ring I got from Gabriela, a student of mine
who has recently gone to NYC and brought me this delightful souvenir
And boredom is established  when vacation is lame lame lame... we will see til when.

Some of the things I hate about vacation are:
I notice that the car wash across the street is damn noisy.
There are children who show up at the neighbors' on weekends. They are also damn noisy.
Btw, I live on the ninth floor. Was I supposed to be listening to so much damn noise?
Insects everywhere all the time. Food gets spoiled much easier since it is summer - 30C average.
I'm a cat person and I live with 4 of them. They also don't like summer much due to their furry bodies.
Me, me, me  more about "me" later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...