Wednesday, October 2, 2013

GLOOMY

                                            It’s been nothing else, but fear
Is there still some hope?
Is there any possibility of changes…
My heart, aching and my back, bouncing…
Scattered memories hold my fingers
A dark cloud with no silver lining
Pores, scars, dirt
Worm, veins, and rotten feelings
I’m a black hole
Filled with pus
I’m a cancer, a brain tumor
No words to describe
What and how worse can this get?
Focus on duty
Locus is nowhere
That’s a way to get over this.
Will I ever be free again?
Will I ever be me?

by Laila Chris

1 comment:

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...