Monday, October 1, 2012

Nobody can stop me, but me. First time ever being sued. Ha! Have being actually sued twice this year. I am no longer being assisted by a therapist and this is it. This is the moment I have to deal with these matters all by myself. Or do I? Adulthood is a drag. When I was a kid, I could predict that: I had never wanted to grow up. I avoid this process, anyway. How? I am simply NOT an adult. I am not quite sure whether I am a human being at all as it is hard to believe that people can be mischievous and self-seeking. I am not ready to understand that and I don't want ever to be. What to do in order not to give in, then? Well, if I knew the answer, I'd be considered a guru. I have majored in psychology in order to at least grasp humans as they are... oh man, how hard this is to figure out. At least, I am not down in the dumps like I used to be. I was weak and now I am plain. Neither weak, nor strong. Just plain. Whatever that means, I am not giving in. The answer is NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...