Friday, November 11, 2011

Fashion inspiration...


Never have I written here about fashion or clothes or things that would put my blog in jeopardy. That is the thing. Everything is broken apart. I am lacking sense of style. I am lacking sense of being (... to be continued!) Or not? Why not? Maybe I have found what I've been looking out. My cat Pancho Villa is lying his front paws on my legs while I type this post. It is not an easy act for me to be here hitting keys that should mean anything deep and it may release the burden I've been carrying. Or have I? I guess no more. Why? Maybe because the truth is that there is no burden at all. The truth is that there has never been one. There are only pieces or bits of me pulsating, like heartbeats that can be felt by touching the thumb on one's wrist. I have got some much on my chest to blurt out. I am happy like I've never been before. It feels weird to donate my non-free time to leave here a post on total unburden. Is it "unburden" a real word? I don't even care as my days have become longer and my air purer. Let me take today for example. I started this dawn with a three-way chat on fb that was meant to be surreal. Amilton, Nico (long-time-no-see-old friends of mine), and I had this delicious long mad chat where we reminisced about everything anyone can possibly imagine. I had a blast. I was thrilled for having recalled so many teenage parties, stupidities, and wildness. I loved everything I did. I love everything I do. I am loving my next vacation plans. I am loving being me. For the first time? Nope. I have always been told that my will-power is hard to be understood. However, it is real. I program things and they simply happen. I am unbelievable. (to be continued again...) Well, here i am working on this post for the fourth time. I am exhaling joy. Joy Division. Before and After Depression. Is depression totally gone or Lexapro has found in me the perfect lab rat? I don´t care what the truth is. My truth is what I must take into account. I am typing in a coffee shop and the noise is just killing me. Let me play some music and put on the headphones. Yo La Tengo. Better. People´s voices make my mind confused. I am tired. I am gonna sleep on the plane. Yeah. Am going home. I am so gonna rest and sleep in. Sleep and make my days count slower. Slooooower. I am not in the mood to give out details maybe because I don't have precise plans. I just wanna hang out, veg, free my mind. Gotta make an important phone call. I want to cook, for sure. I want to eat chicken. Gosh, I am supposed to quit eating animals. Am drinking coffee and digging up a hole in my stomach. Am not concerned about that now. Keep on moving. Keep on dancing. Keep on chanting. Keep unclogging blood vessels. I love the now. I love the NOW! Why Jennifer Hewit's photos? Dunno exactly. To call new readers' attention. To break a habit. To cite that I watch Ghost Whisperes. I like her smile. I like her character's clothes - Melinda Gordon. I am not gonna wear anything like that but it pleases me too see them. As you could read, I ended up not writing about fashion or style. Nor would I. I lack in style and forever will. I don't give a crap on fashion.Voilá!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...