Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Reposting 2008 photos

DSC09192DSC09194DSC09191

In those photos we see that Roberto is drooling over me. Check out his T-shirt. LOL. Just teasing. I felt like reposting these old photos because somehow I've been missing my black 'emo' hair. Or maybe I've been missing those old times of short hairstyle and not having that many students to mind. It's kind of a nostalgic feeling and a mix of homesickness. I miss my home state Sao Paulo. I miss my people. Although, I love where I live. It has been 9 years that I am back in Brazil but here is not like my home place. USA was intense. I miss there too. Europe was too short. I miss Berlin and Dublin. I left my home town when I was 16. I don't even know which Brazilian accent I have now. I sound funny for local people. I sound funny for Sao Paulo people. Languages move me. Cultural differences instigate me. Wooow...I am being so prolix today. (I lurve irony so bad!) I miss my childhood friends. Where am I from? Do I sound funny to you? Well, everyone sounds funny to me anyway. I don't fit anywhere. Maybe in Mars? No, not even there. Oh man, life is so complex and simple too, ironically.

This post will be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...