Friday, February 11, 2011

while in Rio, Beto trained Jiu Jitsu at "Gracie Barra" gym


Showing respect... Very nice and kinda strict. I really enjoyed the environment of this place

Warming up Jiu Jitsu wrestlers. Gracie Barra was a very welcoming gym and Roberto really dug it

Push ups, babes. These guys are so foccused that I almost tried Jiu Jitsu a bit. You know... I'm lazy!

Stretching which is inevitable. I am glad to see my hubby stretching his muscles coz that is hard work

The Masters chit chatting. What are they speculating? I only know that this practice was way professional

Beto maybe broke the protocol by bowing to me. Love this guy! You have the stamina I don't get

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...