Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NUMBERS

-> I've had this blog for 6 years
-> I've had my school for 9 years
-> I've had my husband as a husband for 12 years
-> I've had my husband as a boyfriend for 19 years
-> I've been alive for 34 years
-> I've had Tibby as a pet for 5 years
-> I've had Pancho Villa as a pet too for 1 year
-> I've had my "own" place to live for 2 years
-> I've had menstrual cramps for 21 years
-> I've lived back in Brazil for 9 years
-> I've worked out for less than a year
Numbers, numbers, numbers

2 comments:

  1. yes, working out is nice after you get over the 'hump' of thinking all the work isn't doing as much as you thought it might. I hope youre still working out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have written: "I've been working out..."
    My husband would never allow me stop working out, especially after he found out he's a diabetic. Tough luck!

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...