Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Poem By Me. Long Time No see.


It’s been nothing else, but fear

Is there still some hope?

Is there any possibility of changes…

My heart, aching and my back, bouncing…

Scattered memories hold my fingers

A dark cloud with no silver lining

Pores, scars, dirt

Worm, veins, and rotten feelings

I’m a black hole

Filled with pus

I’m a cancer, a brain tumor

No words to describe

What and how worse can this get?

Focus on duty

Locus is nowhere

That’s a way to get over this.

Will I ever be free again?

Will I ever be me?



by Laila Chris

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a brain tumor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy
    I wrote this quite a while ago... I don't see myself that way now. But you know, down feelings always come and go. C'est la vie! (spelling?)

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...