Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What a relief!

The weather has changed a little and it does feel more enticing these last few days. http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/83942.html

I wish I had a photo camera to register the afternoons we are having or at least my video camera images could be uploaded or downloaded (never know the right way to say/write) in a faster and easier way. That way I would be able to post something nice here. There is this software that needs installing and Roberto is definitely not helping me in that matter.

Well, he is trying to make me committed to my nutrionist suggested diet. I really want to get fit and eat healthier, but it is a huge hassle. It is kinda hardwork and too much thinking when all I want is simply inhale food whenever I want to, don't get me started with wine. Oh wine. I am just like OLD CHRISTINE (what a nice show).

I wish life were easier for me. I wish things were at least less complicated in the back of my mind. I am so troubled that I can barely restrain myself. I cry often. I yell often. I bullshit often. Sometimes I feel like I am so alone and so desperate. I am writing just the way I used to back in 2005. If you check the files from that period, it does sound like a dejavu or flashbacks or whatever you would wish to call. I am going to Toronto in July. Been taking up oil painting lessons. I even want to take FLAMENCO but I haven't got any call back from the school. They are so crowed that they don't seem to find time to contact me.

 I am seeing PLACEBO performing live this coming Tuesday. Have got two cats, now (the loves of my life). I am living in a home finally (after long 6 years incarcerated in a classroom that I needed to call home). I even have cable. Hey, who doesn't deserve cable? Although, because of this I have watched many fewer movies. I don't get to go to theaters because of that. I didn't get to see Avatar, and honestly I wouldn't anyway 'cause I am not an animation person. There are only a few animation flicks that I got the patient to see: Toy Story 1, Corpse Bride, Monsters Inc, and the classic cartoons that I used to catch on TV. I am so having fun by re-watching Thundercats. LOL.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I started going to the gym and being trained by a personal trainer. PERSONAL TRAINER. Yeah! That's right. A few years ago I would say: HOW BOURGEOIS! Now I say: HOW NECESSARY! We get old and our body changes but our traumas and inner conflicts never change. How ironic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...