Thursday, March 18, 2010

I finally wrote something here...

There are so many things to write here that I don't even know how to begin with. I have been getting disappointed by the human race once again and that won't ever stop. I am not going to go bananas this time, maybe because I've been seeing a therapist or maybe because I am getting stronger and stronger each day. I feel sorry for the kids who are born in screwed up families. That's why I don't feel like having kids because I don't want to give to the Earth one more kid who comes from another screwed up family.

I started taking oil painting lessons and that is being a blast. I am not taking the type of course I want and I am not learning much from it, but at least, it is getting me disciplined to finish up my very first canvas and that is already a victory to me. I also restarted going to the gym. Guess what? This time I am being assisted by a personal trainer. Gee! A personal trainer? I know that this sounds pretty weird but that was way necessary to keep me attached to a program of workout in which I might lose some weight and even get fit someday. I was going to start SPINNING classes too, but the schedule didn't help much.

The new cleaning lady is not being as good as the one I used to have and that is a bummer. The old one decided to get pregnant as my old school secretary did, as other three students too. And if I don't take care of myself, I might get pregnant too. I won't. I wish I wouldn't. I love kids but I am not ready at all to be a mom. Roberto is not the type of dad I would wish for any kid coz he's got some issues that need to be worked on. I am so sure he's got the mood swings of a bipolar person and he also has some anger to manage. I am not perfect either. I know that. That's why we all need to seek professional help.

Changing the subject, I am so going to Canada in July. I want to travel abroad again and at this time I am leaving alone. I need a real moment to myself. I want to study hard and meet new people. I want to exchange ideas with other ESL teachers and international students. I will grow and improve my methods. I am so excited about this trip that I hope it does work out. Tomorrow, I'll have a phone meeting with one of the responsibles for this exchange program. I am sorta afraid of having to listen that it is not going to work out but it must work out. It sure will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...