Friday, October 9, 2009

in my life i have learned that it is so much easier being depressed because happiness is just far too shocking, people would be completely content being down-trodden and sticking that out. happiness tricks you up because you feel like you don’t deserve it. it takes work. it’s a skill, actually. this is just a little side note that i have recently discovered. do what you have to do to be happy, genuinely, disgustingly happy, and do not question it or turn it over and over again until it makes sense because you will spoil it. accept it and carry on.
anyway, i seem to collect sad people, i feel like the saddest one of them all and i do a fair enough job hiding it as best i can so much so the general population doesn’t know it, ‘cept for the rest of the sad guys, they know it. you can sense it very easily. sometimes i sense it so profoundly (i swear i’m not baked right now) emanating off some stranger or other and i have to either leave the room or say something to them about it


by Raymi

1 comment:

  1. your side note, I've been working in earnest on that lately, beautiful words those...and you are an empathizer, me too, walk around sucking up other peoples feelings, sometimes I have trouble separating mine from theirs. Sometimes I know the feelings of others more than I know or recognize my own, but I'm working on that, and I LOVE your side note, and you too! Lori

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...