Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am back

It is cold. I am sleepy. I am stuffed and I am going to eat more later. I am going to dance later too. I am going to treasure what I have the best: FRIENDS. Things are going wonderful with my new apartment. As soon as I find my battery charger, I will post photos of my new place. I have got a new PC and a new psychological disorder: PANIC ATTACK. I started taking heavy meds last week and I will begin therapy in a week. I lost 16 pounds in a matter of months and my skin has been filled with zitts. I am definitely drinking less although I have been getting into deeper trouble. I don't want vacation. I just want JUSTICE.
peace and love

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to see the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. panic attacks SUCK. anxiety disorders in general SUCK. i hope your therapy and meds has helped since this post. do you mean you lost lots of weight and got zits from the new medication or from the stress before you started it?

    p.s. the "human calendar" thing is awesome. i hope you don't mind if i steal it and stick it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had panic disorder for years, that's primarily why I quit drinking. I take a little SSRI now and do cardio and they are much less frequent. I feel your pain, baby cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost pounds after the stress started but the zitts have been appearing for like months now. I cannot stand them anymore.

    PANIC SYNDROME or DEPRESSION... I can't tell which one is the worst. I am not enjoying this.

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...