Friday, May 2, 2008

˙ʇɹnɥ sǝop ʇı ʇnq ʇɹnɥ ʇ,uplnoɥs ʇı

I am a hardworking and lazy teacher, writer, and people's watcher. So I love the fact that the Internet has opened free spaces for people to expose their lives, their talents, and their weaknesses.

Love and hate being alive. Hate coz I must get by without begging. And love coz that turns possible having a face, voice, a 'human' format to be heard or scratched out.

If you are reading this blogger blog right now, it is probable that you are looking up to me. There is a concrete chance that you'd have loved being me or, at least, you'd have cherished having my company. And this is because you obviously are looking for a voice you think you don't have, or your own face, or your very own 'human' format.

I do the same. I also search for videos, blogs, personal Internet pages radomly in order to locate something I can relate to. But lemme tell you this: no one is fully happy, in love, and/or surrounded by true friends. I would have been just as this miserable if I had been you or if I'd been with you.

We all are a bunch of the same material: Human Flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...