Friday, March 28, 2008

Paxil Party

I want thoughtful words.
I want a both simple and outrageous post to publish here.
I want cold beer sliding down my throat since higher temperatures have showed up.
I want my voice back since air conditioners have damaged it.
I want stronger arms and thinner legs too.
I want vacation soon to fill up my Flickr with nice pictures.
I want to rest since my life has been based on non-stop work.
I want the smell of cinnamon, vanilla and a touch of cloves.
I want to buy tickets to Jamaica since Ryan Adams DVD has convinced me to.
I want to talk to strangers and complain about the weather there.
I want exotic food and hot kinds of pepper burning on my tongue and stomach.
I want the taste of bitter, sour, and salt in me.
I want buttermilk pancakes for breakfast Wendy's style.
I want greasy ribs too.
I want a parade, launch countdowns, and inner body explosions.
I want the best psychothriller end since Number 23 turned me off.
I want fireworks for no reasons.
I want empty trash cans.
I want long lasting light bulbs too.
I want perfect-fit socks, gourmet jelly beans, and pit free olives.
I want hairless legs, good hair days, and cavity free teeth.
I want the right answers, the right directions, and the right choices.
I want the truth as long as it doesn't hurt me.
I want good mood, good books, and good wine.
I want fine language and in-tune singing.
I want ever growing intelligence.
I want butter pecan ice cream and a chili dog with melted cheese on top.
I want a medieval sword hanging on my wall.
I want the most amazing stories since literature is the only cure for stupidities.
I want the colors of Miró as well since his art work definitely moves me forward.
I want a tougher soul and softer laughters too.
I want easy access in all surroundings.
I want hands, fingers, and mixed salivas.
I want to simmer and I want to boil.
I want to hug the milky way.
I want to sleep tight.
I want to float in my awareness.
I want to never fight.
And in case I have to...
I want enemies who can never beat me.
I want nothing more than a Paxil kinda life.

6 comments:

  1. i could totally go for some ribs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ryan Adams, butter pecan ice cream, and I wish I had a tougher soul. Hairless legs would be nice too.

    I'm changing my prozac kind of life for the paxil kind of life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raymi:
    I don't seem to find down here, in Brazil, those tasty pork ribs I used to have in the US. I bet these ribs are even better in Canada.


    Sass:
    I actually don't take any antidepressants. I am glad I don't coz Paxil or Prozac would become another addiction to get rid of. But I bet they do work during certain fucked up times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they can lift you out of the gutter, but they just leave you sitting on the curb.

    I loved the images this piece created in my mind. Tougher soul being my favorite.

    Have you heard of the film Turistas? It makes your country look like a scary place. Many Brazilians have protested against it. Just wondering what your opinion was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain
    that movie is a bag of horsepiss.
    that movie is a box of llama spits.
    that movie is the lowest garbage which was ever portraited in the movie industry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my experience Paxil was the least obnoxious anti depressant I have ever been placed on, not good but least obnoxious.

    I love this poem, I wish I could articulate things like you do! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...